THE WINDOW FOR APPLYING FOR PRESS ACCREDITATION IS NOW OPEN
The Mutua Madrid Open 2023 will be held from 24 April to 7 May in the Caja Mágica.
The Mutua Madrid Open will inform you of the status of the application as soon as possible.
The platform for accreditation applications for the 2023 Mutua Madrid Open will remain open until 6 April.
-Completing an application does not guarantee an accreditation for the 2023 Mutua Madrid Open. All applications will be responded to in an email indicating their status.
– All requests sent from non-institutional email servers (such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and similar) must attach an official letter from the media agency for which they are going to work proving that they have recently been accredited in other ATP or WTA tournaments. The letter should be sent to email@example.com. If this is not done the accreditation will not be processed.
– All applications from freelance journalists should also come with an official letter from the media agency they are going to work for at the 2023 Mutua Madrid Open. This information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Journalists belonging to the ITWA or the IPTA do not need to attach a letter of any kind. Specifying membership of this organisation in the corresponding field during the accreditation process is sufficient.
-Parking spaces should be requested during the accreditation process and will be subject to availability.
– Accreditations shall not be transferable in any case and must be used by the accredited person.
– Communication with the tournament organisation for the processing of accreditations will take place solely by means of email.
The official press hotel is the NH Pozuelo Ciudad de la Imagen (C/ de Luis Buñuel, 1).
Room reservations will be accepted for press until 31 March with a special rate for the event. From that date, availability is not guaranteed.
All reservations must be made via the following link.
If you have any further questions or issues with the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.